Thursday, Oct 17, 2019
Learning Counsel Events welcome District/School administrations (Private and Public), Education Associations, State Departments of Education, Regional/County Education Agencies, College/University staff, to discuss School transformation, innovation, and the change continuum of Expo Learning/Digital Teaching and Learning.
• Leading — Having a design for digital transition.
• Planning – Considering digital in learning mapping, user interface and user experience.
• Tech Directing – Data mapping, managing disparate Apps, and making it all work.
• Teaching – Discovering a tech balance and transparency.
• Becoming “Transparent”
• Social-Emotional Learning
• Single Sign-ON
• Discovery Learning inside Learning Management Systems
• Virtual Reality
• Adaptive Digital Curriculum
• And more
Oct. 17, 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
TKP New York Conference Center
888-611-7709 ext 23
Free to Administrators and Educators