- American teachers spend more time with students than teachers in other countries. An expat teacher in Finland argues that’s not a good thing.
- Here’s what KIPP schools across the country did to honor Terence Crutcher after the national charter school network called for action.
- Hotter temperatures made students more likely to fail high-stakes tests in one study by an economist who studies the potential impact of climate change.
- A new study looked for racial bias among preschool teachers and found it in spades.
- The new breed of science high school isn’t just for academically gifted students.
- A black teen arrested for what he says was taking a free carton of milk at lunch says racism fueled his school’s reaction.
- A Nashville charter school navigated treacherous political waters by embracing immigrant students.