Congress set aside $800 million to help homeless students. Months later, many schools are still waiting for aid.
Some school staff say they could have done more to help families in crisis if they’d had earlier access to their funds.
Find your next education job.
- Rocky Mountain Prep: Special Education Teaching Assistant – 1k staffing stipend & 2k signing bonus!
- Poudre School District: LGBTQIA+ Coordinator – Poudre School District
- National Association of Charter School Authorizers: Chief Operating & Talent Officer
- Rocky Mountain Prep: Special Education Teacher
- Gunnison Watershed School District: Digital Marketing Consultant