REPUBLISH OUR STORIES
Our mission is to give people the information they need to make smart, informed decisions related to education. For that reason, we want our stories to be shared as widely as possible at no cost! We welcome and encourage you to republish our content using our republish button that appears as an “R” icon in each of our stories’ share toolbars, as long as you follow these rules:
- Please only edit our story to reflect references to time (e.g. “today” to “yesterday”), location (e.g. “New York” to “here”) or editorial style.
- If you publish our story online, please include all of the story’s links.
- Please publish the author’s name using the following format: by Sarah Darville, Chalkbeat New York. Please also link back to our home page, chalkbeat.org, in that credit line.
- If you’re republishing our content online, you have to include our tracking tag. When you click the republish button and copy and paste the HTML code of our story into your CMS, it will include the tracking tag automatically. This tag allows us to know who is sharing our stories and how many page views the stories get.
- If you want to publish an excerpt of our story, you must still use the tracking tag. Re-using Chalkbeat content without our permission, or using our content without the tracking tag, is prohibited. You are always welcome to link to our content!
- Chalkbeat is not responsible for content found on blogs, platforms, or websites that reblog or repost content by Chalkbeat. Chalkbeat does not endorse blogs, websites, bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works available on Chalkbeat. Chalkbeat does not compensate bloggers, journalists, or writers who reblog or repost works by Chalkbeat. Chalkbeat is not responsible for any mistranslations of Chalkbeat content.
- Please note that Chalkbeat considers the publication date to be the date marked on the story, and is not responsible for any content that you choose to repost.
- Please note that any images credited to Getty Images may not be republished.
If you would like to republish our content but do not want to use the republish button, or if you would like to republish our content in a print product, please e-mail us.