High school journalists asked CPS students how Pedro Martinez could fix Chicago schools. This is what they found out.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Connect with your community
Find upcoming events
- Jan 20 – Apollo in the Classroom – Jazz
- Jan 25 – Winning With STEM A Virtual Field Trip with Olympian Katie Ledecky and Panasonic
- Jan 25 – Apollo in the Classroom – Rhythm and Blues
- Jan 26 – Possip Demo – Hear from Parents and Staff with Ease!
- Jan 26 – Images of Endurance: The Last Holocaust Survivors
In some schools, the talks have become a heavy routine.